Saint Paul Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
Why Work with Saint Paul Alcohol Rehab?
Saint Paul alcohol rehab recognizes that there are many reasons why people become addicted to alcohol. For this reason, the center offers a wide range of treatment options to enable a person to not only overcome addiction problems but also learn how to deal with issues that lead to alcohol addiction in the first place.
Saint Paul alcohol detox is the first step in addiction treatment. Detoxification eliminates toxins from the body so that your past alcohol consumption does not negatively affect your future health. After detoxification, you can avail yourself of one and one counseling, group counseling and other helpful treatment options.
As was noted above, Saint Paul alcohol detox and rehab will help you learn how to manage your life without feeling an overwhelming need to turn to alcohol. This is done by:
- - Determining the underlying reason why you feel compelled to drink
- - Learning how to avoid situations or triggers that lead to overdrinking
- - Learning how to manage and eliminate stress without turning to addictive substances
- - Drawing up a plan to prevent relapses
Saint Paul alcohol treatment helps you regain control over your life. While it takes time, effort and a lot of self-determination to quit alcohol, it is not something you have to do on your own. We offer not only in-house therapy but also out-patient treatment that will provide the support and assistance you need to lead a healthy, fulfilled, alcohol free life.
Addiction Recovery Programs
If you're suffering from an addiction, there are addiction recovery programs available that can help you NOW. Addiction can be an overwhelming force in one’s life. It can cause those who suffer from it to lose control, perhaps hurting not just themselves, but the people closest to them as well. If you can feel its power over you, and you know it's time to break this bond, but you’re not sure how to find treatment, call Affordable Rehab of Saint Paul at (651) 395-7995. We can help you find an addiction recovery program that’s best suited for your individual needs. All calls are confidential.When choosing an alcohol rehab program or inpatient alcohol treatment program you would be wise to make sure they, as a minimum, provide the following alcohol rehab services:
- an alcohol detox program within their own alcohol rehab facility
- an alcohol detox program that is medically monitored and has 24 hour nursing
- an alcohol detox program with a physician trained in addiction medicine
- the alcohol rehab program has a comprehensive family component
- the alcohol rehab program has an intensive relapse prevention program
- the alcohol rehab program has a dual diagnosis treatment program to attend
- the alcohol rehab program is licensed by the state and has received its JCAHO accreditation
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility